Tuesday, June 1, 2010

T is for Treatment,Transported, and Transfixed

On a personal note: I have been well Treated for my respiratory affliction (a consequence of The medical Therapy I need after my heart Transplant some years ago). The Treatment was 1. class in every way from Top to bottom. In addition, my daily view has also changed from what will always be a fairly colourless hospital room to more saturated daily surroundings

On a more serious note: I usually do not mix politics with pictures, but Today I must. On returning home from hospital I learned that an unarmed convoy Transporting relief aid from the Free World to the blockaded Gaza area had been attacked by Israeli naval forces in international waters. Maybe Ten people were killed. The convoy was among other Things carrying such dangerous commodities as Textbooks and Teddy-bears. Hundreds of voluntary participants have been illegally arrested, among Them Three Norwegians.

I was Transfixed at This Tremendous Transgression of Transnational Treaties. I Trust That This Treatment by the Israeli government does not represent the True will of The Israeli people.


Today's post is an entry in the SIXTH round of ABC Wednesday, the meme initiated by Denise Nesbitt. For more, you can log on via the MckLinky enabled site

No comments:

Post a Comment