Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Photos Accepted

Winter Post

Earlier this year I entered two of the largest photo contests in the world called Trierenberg Super Circuit and Trierenberg Special Themes Circuit. The contests are huge with many thousands of participants and many more thousands of photos. I did this through my Photo Club, "Bekkalokket" .

Now the results are out, and my photo club won a Trophy for Top Overall Club! And not only that, one of our members won two Gold Medals!

I, of course, did not win any medals, but 9 out of my 21 submitted photos (printed or as digital files) were accepted for the circuits - and I feel very humble about this indeed. And quite a bit proud too :-) So I'll share them with you.

I have presented preliminary versions of several of these before, but I hope you won't mind seeing them again. The first five photos are from the Super Circuit and the last four are from the Special Circuit.

Cold Reflection

Crocodile

Two Towers

Light and Lines

Greek Fisherman

Norwegian Summer

La Sagrada Familia

Ballstad Lofoten (a Panorama)

No comments:

Post a Comment