Monday, May 24, 2010

Tall Story - by Candy Gourlay - the World Premiere!!!

Huge excitement!!! - for my lovely writer pal, Candy Gourlay! Her debut novel for teens, TALL STORY, is being released in the UK on the 27th of May and in early 2011 in the US. And to give you a teaser of what Tall Story is all about, she's had a book trailer produced to whet your appetite!

I've known Candy for about six years, we've even met a couple of times when I've been in London. She is warm, bubbly, dedicated, a bundle of energy and totally wonderful. She has done so much to help her fellow writers and frankly, how she manages to fit everything she does into a single day, is beyond me.

I couldn't be more delighted to see anyone published, and I wish Candy immeasurable heaps of good luck and loads and loads of success as her writing career takes off. And, you can take this from me - Candy Gourlay is a writer to watch. Her words and stories are exquisitely crafted, her writing sings and her stories are magical. I know, because Candy and I are in the same critique group and I get to see the wonderful things she is doing.

And yes, of course, just as soon as I've read Tall Story, which I know I'm going to love, there will be an interview with Candy Gourlay on the blog.

Meanwhile, enjoy the book trailer - and pre-order your copy now - from Amazon.co.uk or, if you're not in the UK from The Book Depository!


No comments:

Post a Comment