Friday, February 18, 2011

An Idea

I asked for your help with our living room and was given lots of great ideas...thank you!

I've decided to change the frame collage wall. It is definitely a little too "perfect" for the look I was going for. My ocd makes me want to line things up perfectly, but this wall is begging to be a little more random. I want to add some gold frames and paint some of my existing ones white.

As far as the black mirror, I came across the idea to cover it with braided jute rope. My question is, will this actually work? I really don't want to start covering it and realize halfway through I should have just left it alone. Should I go for it? The mirror is faux leather, so it can't just be painted.  
(ignore the random notes on this pic, not my doing! lol)

~Enjoy the weekend!

{sources: 1, 2 unknown}

No comments:

Post a Comment