Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blogger's Block and a Buoy

I have had this Blog for about five years, and now I find that I have not made a post for several weeks. Am I suffering from "Blogger's Block"? According to The Urban Dictionary, Blogger's Block can be defined as:
Inability to think of anything to Blog about.
Since I write very little in these posts, it can't be that. Sometimes it is just that one has other things to do, no photos that must be shown :-) etc etc. Lets face it: Blogging takes a lot of time and sometimes one has to reassess one's priorities. That does not mean that I will stop blogging, but that I (for a while at least) will just post the odd photo I like and skip the memes, themes and such things.

The first break in the block is a buoy I found "floating" in the ice last Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment