Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Few Small Projects

One of the most fun things about planning our wedding has been all the little details. I love finding cute, unique projects that will make our wedding "ours". I have been busy lately with lots of these little projects. Here is a look at what I've been up to...

A sign for our "wish tree" table. One night, as I was organizing our mess of wedding items, I found this brown paper that had been used in the packing of some box. I cut it down to fit in the frame and printed up this little message to tell our guests what to do. I think it turned out super cute for such a random, quick project.

Self explanatory.
Time consuming, but adorable!

These chalkboard signs are what this project turned into. Not quite how it started out, considering I ended up throwing the first set of frames away and just bought unfinished chalkboards from Hobby Lobby. haha. Oh well, not all projects can be successful, right? 

We also tried printing the remaining invitations this week, but due to a problem with my printer, that (very important!) project is on hold. My printer is printing every other line of all my documents in bold. Crazy annoying...especially since we just bought ink for all those invitations. My inner bridezilla rears her ugly head every so often...just ask my fiance, mom, and best friend/maid of honor. Oops! I never thought I would be like that, but it's stressful!

107 days to go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment