Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Guinea Fowl and the Silver Evil

Once upon a time, about last week, when I was out in the garden with my camera, the following story unfolded...


"Bert, do you see that?"
"Ooh, er, indeed I do..."



"I think we'd better follow it, see what it's up to."
"Yes, indeed. One can't trust a cat."



"What's it doing, Bert?"
"Admiring its silly self."
"So typical of a cat!"



"We must show our intent, boys."
"Herd it, I say."
"Let it know who's in charge."



"Come along then, Kitty, this way."
"I'm being hounded, I am. No, wait, I'm being guinea-fowled..."



"Who do they think they are. I don't think I like this at all. Perhaps I shouldn't have eaten the little ones... but they were such easy prey. Muahahahahahaaa"
"Come along, Kitty, we're here to keep a beady eye on your perambulations."
"Yes, move along now, Cat."
"You may have fur and fangs, but we have beaks and claws - and much louder voices!"



"Wait, what is that, Bert?"
"Do you hear voices?"
"Indeed I do."
"It's the great Guinea God calling!"



"Guinea God, whatever next! There is only one God and it's Me!"


Oh yes, and in case you're wondering... that first draft is FINISHED!

No comments:

Post a Comment