Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The work begins - and some enlightening entertainment



And so, the work begins, and what do I do, I venture to my blog. Tsk.

After a couple of days of procrastination, mostly as a result of "Oh. My. God! Where do I start?!", and another day of quietly shifting through the comments to my manuscript from my critique partners, I am now ready to settle down and begin work in earnest. The task, I think, will be less daunting that I first feared, and although I've never been terribly keen on editing, I have to say I'm suddenly very excited about making this story the best I possibly can. It helps that I like that story and that those who've read it feel the same. So the motivation is there, the energy is ready to tackle the job in hand and it's time to be focussed.

As I said in the previous post, this means blogging will become sporadic as I become more than a trifle goal directed - but needs must. I'll see you when I see you - I'll try to visit as time allows and I'll post when I can.

Good luck with all the things you're doing - I hope success and happiness flow hand in hand for you! Know that I hold you all in my heart and thoughts.

The attached shots were taken on a recent day out in the country and there's also a little something which I hope will amuse and enlighten! :-) Have a wonderful week!




In the words of Swami Beyondananda, that wise guru...



No comments:

Post a Comment