Sunday, November 4, 2007

Streams of Consciousness

I thought I'd try something a little different this week - stream of consciousness "poetry" inspired by music I've been listening to and some of my photos "tweaked" in the "digital darkroom". You'll have seen some of the images in original format on the blog already, others are tucked away in my Flickr account. Each "pome" is simply called Stream of Consciousness I, II or III etc. The body may ail but the mind, imagination and spirit continue to soar.


Stream of Consciousness I

Flowing spirals

drift

on ribboned lights

Blue dreams

sift through purple haze

Coral blush

lights up the sky of everwhere

Gossamer threads

billow in rainbow hues

Paint a picture

of a thousand words

stretch out

reach

Beyond desire

elemental whispers

bring home

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment