Sunday, November 11, 2007

Chocoliday of the Muse... dire results too

My muse, used to be called Buttercup - and she used to look like this... sleek and slender - willowy, you might say...


And then she disappeared for a few weeks - left me high and dry. I had no idea where she'd gone to and I have to be quite honest and say, I barely recognised her when she returned...



Now I call her Butterbush because she's too big to be a cup...

She tells me, between burps, that she went on a chocovation. This, it appears, is a the same as a chocoliday. It transpires that she started flitting the globe in search of chocolates, pastries and cakes. She went here, here and here. By which stage her flit, turned into a f-f-flutter and then into a flap. And now it's a sort of flub. Since muses will not stand being told what to do, I'm leaving her to her own devices and I hope that in due course she will be fit enough (it might take a good few sessions at the gym, I fear) to continue her (a)musing duties.

See what chocolate does to you. It's sad, isn't it. I think perhaps I'll just stick to vanilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment