Monday, August 2, 2010

An End Table Before n' After


Happy Monday!
I am going through some serious withdrawals since we don't have the internet hooked up at our new place yet! I have had to go to my mom's to get my fix ;) and I'm actually glad I have to work today so I can catch up on all of your lovely blogs! (because, ya know, what else is work for?)

I thought I would share a simple before and after this morning.


I had my eye on this end table (from my fiance's family) for some time. I loved the girly shape of it and knew that opening would be perfect for a cute little basket.


Ta-da! It never ceases to amaze me what a few coats of white paint can do! I added the glass knobs and now this pretty end table is sitting happily in our living room.

~Have a beautiful day! Talk to you soon!~

No comments:

Post a Comment