Monday, August 9, 2010

The Dining Room


Hello! On this Monday morning, I thought I would share our dining room with you!
The walls are "sugar snap pea" from true value and I have been using aqua accents, which makes for a fun color palette!


I am still in love with our new light fixture! It totally makes the dining area, in my opinion! And those recovered chairs look pretty darn good, if I may say so myself ;)


You know my love of mason jars, so to me, this centerpiece is perfection!
I got this bamboo table runner on clearance at wal-mart at least a year ago and I used some of the mason jars we have saved up for our wedding to add some color.



The cute green locker basket I bought a few weeks ago somehow ended up on top of the refrigerator. For some reason, I really like it there! I think it would be great to hold some grain sack towels!


Kinda random, but here is the door from outside into the kitchen/dining/laundry room. Thanks go out to my best friend, who gave me the cute tan tie-up curtain that porvides some privacy in a cute way!

There are still a few things I want to add (aren't there always?), but I think we are off to a great start!

~Have a happy Monday!~

No comments:

Post a Comment