Friday, October 12, 2007

Magic Mushrooms and...

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day

On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. The idea is to get everyone talking towards a better future. Follow the link and take a look.


Frankly, I have no idea at this stage what I'll post about but for now let's get on with things Phoktoberish and enjoy a feast of mushrooms. Okay, so I stand corrected, funghi... And they do after all form a part of our environment. Enjoy, but don't try to eat or smoke the pictures, okay?!



















Tomorrow, I'm going off to see if I can find the whales for you to admire... Watch this space...



No comments:

Post a Comment