Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Khichdi Shocker: Smaller car will not do for Praful

Khichdi Shocker: Smaller car will not do for PrafulKhichdi actor Rajiv Mehta says a Nano as a gift just won't do, he wants a bigger car!

Producer J D Majethia booked his Khichdi actor Rajiv Mehta (he plays Prafulbhai) a brand new Nano before the film's release.

Since Mehta uses public transport like rickshaws and trains to commute, Majethia thought his star deserved a car. Interestingly, Rajiv turned down the gift saying he wants a bigger car!

J D muses over the 'stalemate', "I have the delivery papers ready with me. I wanted to give Rajiv a car because he travels from his home to the set in a rickshaw. In fact, he didn't even have a mobile phone till I recently bought him one.

He came to me saying he wanted a gift because every producer gifts his actors something once the film is completed. I went ahead and booked a Nano."

However, now that Rajiv has rejected the gift, Majethia doesn't know what he would do with the car. "I am shocked that he feels Nano isn't a car worthy of gifting. I don't know what I will do with the car, as the delivery is due in a few days. Maybe I will use it myself, but it's funny that he doesn't value the fact that I am gifting him a brand new car." 

No comments:

Post a Comment