Saturday, February 14, 2009

Fotosafari by car (mainly)

GAWO ushered a command earlier this week that everyone should get outside and enjoy the beautiful winter weather, preferably by doing something strenuous. However, I'm prohibited by doctor's orders from doing anything like that, but I did grab my camera-bag, dressed up in the warmest clothes I could find and headed for - my car. This is some of the resulting photos. One might even call it a Fotosafari by car.




All the pictures were taken around a small fjord call Arefjord, not far from where I live. It is one of my favourite hunts for photos. There is always something to be found. Above you can see that the fjord has started to freeze and with the low sun it makes for some interesting effects. Even a transformer station might fit in. Perhaps.

The boathouses and cabins are closed, and boats have been put on dry land.

That is, not all of them.


So if you have a boat that you wish to moor, than here is the place for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment